Wednesday, July 11, 2007

#112

So it looks like that first interview didn't pan out. They have readvertised it on Monster. Ah well, their loss. Hopefully I hear good things from the other interview tomorrow.

Chris goes off for 2 months of field training next Thursday. I'll have limited contact with him for that time. His plan is still to come home after the training for a few weeks. It will be almost a year since I saw him. That's a long time.

The other guys are out golfing their butts off. I have to get some wheels to go out there to see them, although both of them are ragging on me about golf. I need to get some stealth practice in so I'm not completely crushed.

Small update, for those who care.

3 Comments:

Blogger gobbla said...

Damn dude. Thought you were dead.

12:45 PM  
Blogger RedWifey said...

Amen to that! I was about to get on the airplane to come claim your body!
(*ducks and runs for giving anyone a hard time about not blogging*)

Sorry about the interview. That sucks! Keep hanging in there.

Chin up!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Hal Johnson said...

Also glad to see you surface here, Bob, although it'd be folly for me to get on anyone for not blogging. Good luck with the next interview.

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home