Friday, May 25, 2007

Heat Wave

Too damn hot already. Gonna be upper 80's here for the next few days and humid. Ugly weather. And we have an air stagnation alert here in NYC. Wonderful. Well, at least I'll be kid free this weekend so I can wander the house in my underwear. Or less (just kidding. maybe. how many of you just threw up in your mouth?).

And it's a holiday weekend, although the days just seem to be rolling into one at this point. I'd be off Monday, holiday or not. I know, I shouldn't be thinking of it that way. Stay positive. Just reminding myself.

Going to go help set up a pool now. It will be too cold to swim in it this weekend but if this weather stays it will warm up soon enough. Lata.

1 Comments:

Blogger RedWifey said...

Thinking of you and your family today.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home