Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I had to go to the local CVS last night and pick up a new nose hair trimmer. Mine has been misplaced in the move. Rumor has it the ladies don't like seeing the rain forest growing from your nostrils when you talk to them. Go figure. So I find a suitable model but then a little apprehension hits me. You know when you place this on the counter the girl at the register is going to start looking, checking you out a little closer, maybe gag a little (I swear it's not that bad, I looked). And you can't cover up your honker it will just draw more attention. What to do? What to do?



So I bought some condoms too.

2 Comments:

Blogger jennmedic said...

Hmmmm you should never be embarrased about taking care of yourself. I would think there are worse things to be embarrased about. Not embarrased to buy condoms, but a nose trimmer you are?? Try buying lube!!!! Thats embarrasing... not that I would know about that kind of thing :s

10:34 PM  
Blogger Bob Devlin said...

Hahaha - thanks for the laugh. You nut. ;-)

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home