Friday, May 05, 2006

Missed the last 2 days in the gym due to a sore back. I twisted it Wednesday morning and it's been hurting since then. On Wednesday it hurt only when I was sitting so I spent a lot of time standing and kneeling at my desk. Not an easy workday. I got up early Thursday and Friday but the soreness was still there, although it is less today. I can do bodyweight exercises, which I have been, but don't want to take a chance with any kind of weight right now. I'm hoping it will be good tomorrow. I don't want to stay away too long as these leg workouts are intense and that's the area I suffer with DOMS the most. And that only happens when I don't workout. Once I get into it I no longer get and soreness. DOMS are definitely a motivator for keeping me in the gym.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marykaa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home