Tuesday, May 30, 2006

So soft your eyes
Pulls me inside
And I think of all I have not seen
How I've lived my life within a dream
Until right now

So warm your smile
Holds me awhile
And I feel the cold pulled from my heart
Like it should have been right from the start
It feels just right

In the quiet night I wondered when a change would come
Or if a change was ever meant to be
Suddenly I woke one day to find another view
To learn that all along
The change was me

So deep your soul
That brings me home
And I know I have to search no more
Now I see what I was looking for
I found myself

2 Comments:

Blogger jennmedic said...

Very nice. I like the way you write :)It's good to step back and find yourself all be it a sometime painful journey.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Bob Devlin said...

Sometimes, although this has been a great journey that just keeps getting better.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home