Sunday, June 04, 2006

Moving.....Still

Well, not really moving but a lot of shifting stuff around, unpacking boxes, putting stuff away, setting up furniture, trying to make it somewhat comfortable, installing blinds and doorknobs, cleaning (ugh) and more cleaning, doing laundry (haven't done that for 4 years). Seems like it will be never-ending but I know it will get there. Patience needed, something that I don't have at times.

And I don't know if the change in location has anything to do with it but I'm feeling some other moves are appropriate at this time. It's time to move on from some things, let some dreams fade away, embrace them for what they were. Look forward to some new adventures, approach them for what they could be. Get back to something that has never let me down in the past, but I have ignored for a while.

Moving....forward

1 Comments:

Blogger hardrox said...

Bob,

Congratulations on the move. It's been a long time in the making. For whatever reason, I hadn't realized you were moving back into your childhood home. I think that feeling of "something is missing" will slowly transform into a feeling of fondness for the woman that raised and loved you.

I wish you and your family the best in your "new" home.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home