Monday, October 15, 2007

Too Soon to Tell

Another interview today. Another waiting period starts. I wonder how long this time. I thought the interview went well, but I thought the last 3 went well and nothing panned out. We shall see. The job seems interesting, in my general area of experience but it will also allow me to expand to other areas. And it will pay what I'm looking for so that's always a plus. Only one more interview set up at this time for next Tuesday. That job would be in New Jersey but that one is seriously good money. Longer commute times but it might be worth it. Both companies, the one today and the one next week, are pretty large companies that everyone would know.

Lifted again. Almost there on a plan. Right now I'm just enjoying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home