Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Music Tuesday

Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits fame has a new album (disc)coming out called Kill to Get Crimson. I've been sampling some of the songs on the iTunes and he has some really nice stuff on this one. I've been a fan since Dire Straits first came out in the late 70's. He has an easy flowing guitar style which I admire and enjoy listening to. It's music you can have on in the background while doing just about anything. It doesn't require your full attention to enjoy.

From this new album is True Love Will Never Fade, recorded live in Germany a few weeks ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redlefty said...

I've always loved his style as well. "Why Worry" has been a longtime favorite.

My brother and I were raised listening to Dire Straits. Not to make you feel old or anything.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home