Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Music Tuesday

A new album from Melissa Etheridge is coming out today titled The Awakening. I went to see her a little over a year ago (the girls let me hang out with them). They had been raving about how good she is in concert, and that is no lie. There is a lot of passion in her music and her connection with the audience really brings that out. If you have the opportunity to see her perform I highly recommend it.

From the new album this is a song called Message to Myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger RedWifey said...

This one I like!

Hey, I'm sending you a message through the computer that you are fine! Did you get the message!? :)

Take care, my friend!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Bob Devlin said...

Thanks. :)

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home