Thursday, October 11, 2007

Well, Whadya Know

I remembered where the gym was. It's only been n months (where n= none of your business). But after a good friend told me so nicely that I had "let myself go" I figured it was time to get back in. They raised the price of a bottle of water to $1.50. For 100% natural Carolina spring water. I kept the bottle so I can fill it with (relatively) free New York tap water (filtered, of course). I'm not cheap, I'm thrifty.

I did a very light, higher rep workout just to get moving again. I also didn't want to get any debilitating DOMS, although I do expect some soreness. But even at the light weights I can tell I have become pathetically weaker. I'm working on coming up with a plan (I can see the heads shaking - "Yeah, like he'll stick to a plan") but in the meantime I'll keep the higher rep stuff going until I figure it out. The bigger thing will be to make sure I get back in there at least every other day. If you're going to call me out on anything call me on that. I'm not sure if I'm going to log it, it's hard for me to see any value in that. I am going to shoot hard for the consistency in making it to every planned workout.

3 Comments:

Blogger RedWifey said...

You go with your big bad self! :)

10:02 PM  
Blogger gobbla said...

Less talk. More lift.


Fatty

7:24 AM  
Blogger Hal Johnson said...

Good for you.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home