Friday, September 14, 2007

It's Over

It’s been over 2 weeks since my trip to Chicago. I’ve called and left messages, sent emails and there has been no response. The agency I’ve been working with has done the same and has not been responded to (and they have other people working there and know the position hasn’t been filled). At this point I don’t think I’ll be hearing from them.

And that’s OK. They have been completely un-professional for these last few weeks, even leading up to the Chicago meeting, that if they made an offer I wouldn’t accept it. They strung me out for two months and then disappeared without a word. Cowards. The respect points they were starting to gain are gone now. I couldn’t work for someone I don’t respect.

So time to put this behind and learn from it. Rest up over the weekend and hit it hard again Monday.

5 Comments:

Blogger gobbla said...

sorry to hear that bob

2:04 PM  
Blogger Redlefty said...

They should receive a sound thrashing. Unless they're into that, in which case nobody should touch them.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Hal Johnson said...

It doesn't sound like a very classy place to work, Bob. Better to find that out before you invest yourself more into the place.

9:40 AM  
Blogger RedWifey said...

Bob! I am so sorry to hear this news. I know you are disappointed, but I also know there is something out there for you. Hang tough, friend.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It'll come Bob.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home