Monday, August 20, 2007

Testing One

Spent this morning doing some assessment tests at the company where I interviewed. They told me HR came up with this last October and every applicant has to go through it. Lots of math (all long hand, no calculator allowed), spelling and alphabetizing (do you file Hudson, Thomas before or after Humphrey, Fred?), word associations (dog is to canine as cat is to the General's "chicken") and personality profiling (T or F, I have never been angry with anyone). It took about 2 hours and near the end I just wanted to stab myself in the eyes at the redundancy of the whole thing. The only test I'll have left is the pee-pee test if they make an offer on the 28th.

Been cool here in NYC for the last few days, almost like autumn. It's nice to not run the AC all the time (and saves some cash) and to get outside. I wouldn't mind summer being over a little early this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home