Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Music Tuesday

It may not be exactly "new" music but it is new to me. And no, Hal, I'm not trying to separate you from your money (although this may be good stuff for flying your copter to).

I was listening to a friend's iPod a few weeks back and came upon an interesting band - 30 Seconds to Mars (she has turned me on to a few good new bands this year). The band is fronted by Jared Leto. I'm not familiar with his film work but his band is pretty good. Not a bad video either. (Volume warning - it gets loud).

2 Comments:

Blogger Hal Johnson said...

Cool tune, and hey, I can check 'em out without even parting with cash, thanks to an iTunes gift certificate. (Didn't want your conscience to bother you.)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Bob Devlin said...

That's great. I'm hooked on iTunes, I've been buying all my music lately through them. Although I do have to control myself. Click, $10, click, $10. It can add up fast.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home