Saturday, August 25, 2007

Leaving on A Jet Plane

On Friday I received the information for my day trip on Tuesday. Finally!! I think I'll have to slow down my NY pace for these Mid-Westerners. And I slept good last night. Didn't realize it was playing on my mind so much. I leave NY at 7:30 AM and get back in at 5:00 PM. That's a full day at the office. Haven't had one of those in a while.

The kids come back home from summer vacation on Monday - the party's over. teh house has been so quiet, I'll have to get used to the noise again. Their grandmother called today and said the boys have complained that their rooms don't have air conditioning (the grandparent's house has central AC). She wanted to know if she could pick them up some AC's for their rooms. "I sent sons out there, you're not bringing me back daughters, are you?" I bet they're not happy.

Looks like I called the end of summer too early. It's 91 today and humid (now they're really not happy). But next week will be low 80's so it's fine. A temperature range of 75 to 80 (that's about 24 to 27 for our foreign readers) would be ideal for me in the summer. Fall is coming. Can't wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hal Johnson said...

Knock 'em dead, Bob.

8:55 AM  
Blogger RedWifey said...

I can hardly stand it!!! Hurry up and get on the plane!!! :) You're gonna do GREAT! Hope they agree!

Jamie

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home