Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Los Endos

This is it. In a few hours I'll be out of here. I was a little more anxious about this last week for some reason. Today I'm doing OK with it. Although that may change, I have a lot of goodbye phone calls to make. So it's focus on the future, not the past. Looking forward to this mini-vacation in Little Rock and then hitting the pavement hard next week. Although the f#@*ing cleaners lost my suit. Apparently they gave it to someone else by mistake. Now I have to hope that they return it, or they'll have to buy me a new one.

The car turned over 200K in miles today as I was passing through the Fresh Kills landfill in Staten Island. Fitting?

1 Comments:

Blogger Redlefty said...

Good for you. See ya in Little Rock!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home