Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Scott

Scott turned 15 today. Sorry, no picture of him to post. Hey, he was the third, we were done taking kid pictures by the time he came around. ;) He wanted me get him "Guitar Hero" for the XBox. Instead I bought him a bass guitar and amp for him to learn on. Hey, it was worth it, I ended up with a hug for it.

Nothing happening on the job front yet. I had one interview with an agency and they sent my resume on to a company. Hope to hear next week if I get an interview with them. The job, as the agency described it, sounds interesting and challenging and a good opportunity. I'll have to hit up some more agencies next week. They seem to have the lock on the jobs right now.

Been getting back to the gym this week for some good workouts. Hopefully I don't get bored too quickly with this and I can make some progress. I was surprised my DOMS weren't as bad as I thought they would be. One thing is now that I'm not working I can get them in a little later in the morning, which is nice. Although there have been some people using equipment so I've had to wait a bit at times. No matter, I'm glad I'm back in.

That's all for now. I just put this up so RW sees some activity. Although I haven't noticed much in her blog lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger RedWifey said...

HEY MISTER! I did so blog this week!

But thanks! :) Good to hear how the interviews are going. They're just giving you time to get your groove back on in the gym, so you'll be super cocky in the interview! :)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Bob Devlin said...

About time ;)

I don't know if I'm ever cocky, no less super cocky. Which sometimes casts the impression that I'm not confident, which I am. It takes some time getting to know me to get that, which sometimes is hard to do during a 30 minute interview.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home