Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Listen to the Music

I picked up an iPod for myself the other day. A 2gig Nano, will hold about 500 songs. I have 100 on already and haven't added any of my CD's yet. I have a feeling this will be too small, but I wanted to check it out first. When I need to upgrade I can give it to Sean if he's interested.

It's a pretty cool device. Small, lightweight, easy to use, Apple did a great job with this. Being able to take music with you anywhere is nice, walking down the street listening to tunes is very cool, better than the usual street noise you hear. Although there's always someone who wants to rain on everyone's parade. I hate it when the politicians try to disprove Darwin.

I also like iTunes. Although I'll still shop in the stores and pick up a CD when I see it buying from iTunes is very convenient. The albums are usually less expensive than the stores and now I burn a disk and copy it to the iPod. This will probably be my way of replacing my extensive vinyl collection, although I have to be careful. This could get costly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home