Friday, February 09, 2007

Questions? Answers! Answers? Questions!

A few posts back I talked about adapting myself to the Metabolism Advantage plan (see "Walking on the Moon), basically saying the difficulty I was having was due to a contentment with myself. Yes, I'm not perfect, could stand to lose some bodyfat but that I was OK with where I am right now.

Then a thread on JP's threw a wrench into that idea, a couple of articles that basically said "You may think that you're OK but you're not". Crap.

According to the articles my contentment (psuedo-contentment?) is not that at all. It's that when it comes to making any change of myself I am my own worst enemy, sabotaging any attempt that I make at that change. And it's apparently a bad self-image I have that makes me this way. Double crap.

Guess I have to finally figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home