Wednesday, May 03, 2006

DAMMIT!! Slept through the alarm and missed the workout. Maybe my body was trying to tell me something. I have had trouble sleeping (again) lately. Too much on my mind and not enough mind to handle it. Like they say "A mind is a terrible thing to waste" and I can feel mine wasting away right now.

So hopefully I'm rested so I don't miss the workout tomorrow. I'm feeling good about the workouts and feel I'm getting results. Some people have noticed a change so that's good. Helps to keep the motivation up. And I am feeling pretty motivated, which is a good thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marykaa said...

are you also following a diet besides working out?

9:35 AM  
Blogger Bob Devlin said...

Not really following a set diet right now. I have so many things going on right now that I don't have the time I need to prepare meals and such. But I am eating good things and staying away from junk. I know I'm under eating for these workouts but I'm not worried about gaining size right now. Strength is going up so that's a good thing.

When I get time I will work out an eating plan.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Marykaa said...

" But I am eating good things and staying away from junk" that's already real good! Keep it up :)

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home