Sunday, December 24, 2006

Baby You Can Drive My Car

Finished. I figure my Xmas shopping took me about 7 hours all together. That includes traveling time. Not too bad, and I didn't get into any fights. There was a little smoke coming out of the credit card.

I am loathe to call someone else an idiot, being of limited intelligence myself, but my goodness there are some idiots out there on the road. I haven't seen so many stupid maneuvers well since about last year at this time. I drive in rush hour traffic every day so I'm used to driving when there are a lot of cars around. But it's like these people still think they are on their couches watching TV. You're not, you're in a vehicle that can cause mayhem and destruction to those around you. I saw someone make a 90 degree right from the middle lane to get off an exit. IDIOT!! I don't know how he didn't get broadsided.

Tonight I'll be going to Joe and Linda's house for Christmas Eve. There's always too much food there, too much good tasting food. She was telling me the menu last night. I could put on 10 pounds tonight. Luckily someone gave me the Metabolism Advantage for a gift. I'll be starting to read that tomorrow in the quiet time when the kids go to visit their mother. The New Year starts next week and I need a plan.

I want to wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thanks for putting up with me, I know it's not always easy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redlefty said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Bob!

Metabolism Advantage is on my Amazon.com wish list... can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home