Saturday, December 16, 2006

Saturday Night's Alright

The kids are off to the movies (the James Bond flick) so it's quiet here. The laundry is almost done, dishes finished, the house is in order. Running out of things to do.

That last movie I went to see was Click, the Adam Sandler flick. It was OK (I was pleasantly surprised when Kate Beckinsale appeared in it. That woman is fiiiinnnneeee). I usually don't go to movies alone. I don't know why. I'll go other places by myself, bars, concerts, clubs with live music. Maybe it's because the movies always end up on TV anyway, so what's the hurry in seeing it in a theater.

I have some beer left over from the party, but drinking alone is no fun either. Besides I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm spending a night like Gobbla does. ;-)

Ah, well, gotta go fold this last load and then figure out something to do.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home