Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday Morning Sunshine

Yes, the sun is shining and I have no pain from last night. Ah, must be that good Irish blood.

Women talk dirty. Nasty. Yes, men will talk dirty too. "Nice rack", "now there's a cute ass", stuff like that. But you won't catch a group of men together and one will say "my woman is good but when she touches her ear lobes with her knees it's like heaven". Not happening.

But get a group of women together and a couple of drinks and it all comes out. In very graphic detail. And gentlemen, every woman in that group knows all the details about you. Down to the millimeter. And if you haven't been good to your woman your proud 157 mm could become 145 mm in the conversation. (you can check for the conversion from metric here). And we won't even go into your performance there, stud. They know about that, too, and it's not a pretty tale, Casanova.

I did learn some useful information, at least for single guys. Apparently the phases of a relationship as it progresses are 1) swallow 2) spit and 3)"You want me to do what?" So now, when arriving at phase 2, I'll have to give serious consideration about the relationship in it's entirety. ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger RedWifey said...

I don't get it:

Saturday night: "gonna fold another load of laundry."

Sunday morning: "Women are nastier sex talkers."

Now what happened between your laundry and the morning???

I told you before: when women start comparing, it's bad news! :)

9:48 PM  
Blogger Bob Devlin said...

Having some drinks in a bar with some women I know. I had to leave the conversation several times. I was shocked!!!!

7:59 AM  
Blogger RedWifey said...

So, I hope you made a mental note to NEVER sleep with ANY of them!!

I have a friend that says, "If you listen, people will tell you who they are." And it seems like to me these are some fairly bitter, not-nice women.

Lots of us talk about sex, but in much nicer, more discreet ways. And I feel like there are equally as bitter men out there that disucss it in similar terms as your "lady" friends.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Bob Devlin said...

Hmmm, I have to think about that first comment ;-)

Just kidding. Most of them were married so that takes them off the list immediately. But I don't get the feeling they are bitter at all. Just out and letting loose. I've forgotten most of it anyway.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home