Saturday, November 25, 2006

Old Man

One of the things I like about long weekends away from work is that I don't have to shave in the morning, every morning. Now, there is a morning ritual I could do without, even though after all these years it takes only a few minutes to do.

So I have a nice little 3 day growth going on this morning but it has to come off. Too many damn grey hairs in these whiskers. Now I have plenty of grey on the top of my head; hell, I'm almost 53 so that can't be avoided (although the kids keep telling me to get some Grecian Formula, but I think their reason is they see greater comedic value in that than leaving it as it is). And I don't think the up top grey makes me look all too old. But the grey in the beard is a different story. Three days seems to have added 5+ years on this already aging face. Can't have that.

I was hoping to make it until Monday but I can't go out like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home