Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Quiet Morning

The boys are over by their mother's this weekend so it's a quiet Sunday morning. It's nice to have that once in a while. I can do what I want without the worry of bothering someone else. Currently listening to Steve Hackett's To Watch The Storms. I know they would not like this, it's very different from what they listen to, and especially as loud as I have it.

I hate cleaning. I don't know how anyone could like this. The person who comes up with the first safe method to eliminate dust before it accumulates is going to rake in the big bucks. It gets F'ing everywhere.

Went out for a while last night with friends, we were able to get Linda out for a few drinks. She's been thinking a lot about Joe over in Iraq, getting anxious and worried. I know what she's feeling, well maybe not completely, but I have a lot of the same fears. All I can offer her is an ear for when she needs to get it out. I think she relaxed a little last night, was able to just drop the weight for a bit.

Dammit, the dust is coming back already. Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home