Saturday, July 29, 2006

Damn, It's Hot

Another hot day here in NYC. And there are expecting the heat wave to continue for another week at least. Temps in the mid to upper 90's with the possibility of triple digits some days. And the usual thunderstorm activity. This summer has just been brutal. Was trying to work out in the yard today but had to cut it short due to the heat. I made sure I was hydrated but I got this headache about 2 hours in. So tomorrow, after the morning workout I'll get started early before the midday heat arrives. Luckily it's not something where I'll make a lot of noise so I won't wake the neighbors.

I got a little bit of guitar playing in today while cooling down. And a little bit of writing, which I seem to be doing more of and enjoying that. Now if I can just put the two of them together that would be golden. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home