Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Catching Up

Someone pointed out that I hadn't made an entry here lately. That's like asking for trouble.

Received a couple of letters from Chris and he seems to be doing well. He's made it through the gas mask training and got to repel down a 50 foot wall. As I write this he is camped out in the woods in Missouri for a few days with only a map and a compass. He used to get around NYC pretty good on his own so this should be no problem. Graduation is set for October 13th. I better start saving.

The other two boys, Sean and Scott, are enjoying another summer with their grandparents on the east end of Long Island. They've been going to the beach and playing a lot of golf. So much golf they keep calling me up and challenging me to come play them. So I'll be going out there next weekend to take up the challenge. They have a good chance this year as I haven't even looked at my clubs this year (now I'm wondering where they are). I guess I'll be spending a few evenings at the driving range this week.

I took a trip to see my friend Jenn up in Canada. She's a super nice person and I had a great time there, it was great to finally meet her. I hope I can go back again and see more of where she lives. It looks like a really nice place. Hopefully one day she can come visit me in NYC, I'd love to show her around.

Tomorrow night I'm going to see Melissa Etheridge at Madison Square Garden with some female friends (they're all straight and not single). I was thinking of gettting a T-shirt made saying "I'm straight, I'm just out with the girls" or "I'm a vagaterian too" on the off chance there is a single, straight woman somwhere in the sea of lesbians that I'll be in. Not that I have anything against lesbians; I could probably watch a couple of hot ones all night.

OK, so that catches anyone who cares up to date with me. I'll try to keep up with this more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home