Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yes, I am

(Note, this has nothing to do with a Melissa Etheridge album title of the same name because No, I'm not).

But yes, I have been making it to the gym. And I'm keeping track of it here. Don't make fun of my puny weights, I will be getting stronger. And then when I taunt you from a distance you'll know I can back up those taunts with even stronger ones.

And I'm going to try to keep track of everything that goes down my piehole here. I have to do something about this weight issue so Tony will stop calling me "Fatty". And then I can taunt him a second time. Maybe with a good diet I can change some of this fat to muscle (blasphemer, it can't be done). Yeah, yeah.

Don't be worried that I'm talking to myself now.

3 Comments:

Blogger RedWifey said...

way to go! I've actually made it to the gym twice this week myself. Feels good in that oh so hurtful way! :)

9:07 AM  
Blogger Bob Devlin said...

Funny, last week doing light workouts I had DOMS everywhere - legs, chest, arms, back. You name it, it hurt. This week with heavier (relative term) workouts and more frequency I'm not sore at all.

12:16 PM  
Blogger RedWifey said...

You didn't do enough of them! hehehe!

:)

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home