Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Shopping

There will be one less at Christmas this year. Chris won't be coming home. It seems he got into some trouble over there in Germany. Nothing too serious but serious enough where the Army tore up his leave papers. So he'll be on a 24 hour shift on Christmas Day instead. And he thought I was tough when I sent him to his room when he was bad.

Did some shopping in Best Buy today. The aisle with the biggest crowd? The video game aisle (don't ask how I know this). Plenty of XBox's and PS3's to be had but not a Wii to be found. But that wasn't stopping any of the games from rolling out of the store. It looked like at last half the people on the checkout lines had video games. And video picture frames. These things looked pretty cool, I have to look into them a little deeper. Load them up with pics and I could imagine these could make great gifts for grandparents and relatives who don't get to see the kids too often.

I could see this happening:

2 Comments:

Blogger RedWifey said...

I am so sorry Chris isn't coming home. Sending all four of you boys hugs!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Hal Johnson said...

I'm also sorry you won't be seeing Chris this Christmas. Hopefully, you guys can have a "make up" holiday soon.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home