Sunday, November 18, 2007

Comfort Zone

Cosgrove had an interesting blog post about getting out of your comfort zone. I see this with a lot of people, myself included. I know that I should take more chances, that I shouldn't be afraid of going out on that proverbial limb once in a while. So, to that end, I have sent in an application for a job which would be totally away from what I have done in my career. I'm not going to go into details just yet because there is a 1 in 8 chance I'll get to the interview stage (according to the information I saw on their website). But it would be an exciting and scary change of pace. We shall see.

3 Comments:

Blogger RedWifey said...

Awesome! Way to go friend!!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Hal Johnson said...

Good luck with it, Bob. You've got my curiosity up.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Redlefty said...

I think this is very cool.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home