Monday, November 12, 2007

Where'd He Go?

Nowhere. That's part of the problem.

I'm off the coffee. For the last three weeks I have replaced my usual 2 cups of joe with 1 or 2 cups of tea. My tea of choice has been Stash Tea's Green and White Fusion. Good stuff, plus I think that "stash" and "tea" just seem to go together. I don't feel as wired drinking the tea as I had been with the coffee. My local store has finally been stocking it again so I pick up a box just about everytime I go in (I have almost a 2 month supply right now due to their inconsistency in stocking this).

I'm starting to follow the TNT Diet. Out of all the nutrition books I've read this is probably the simplest, for me, to follow. It's the easiest for me to adjust to the food that I want to eat. Time to take some measurements (which will not be published, sparing you all of the barf factor) and see what kind of changes this brings about.

That's all for now, a short update. Later.

4 Comments:

Blogger RedWifey said...

Glad to know you haven't kicked the bucket.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Bob Devlin said...

There's a happy thought.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Hal Johnson said...

I switched to green tea about five years ago, when my son was two. I picked him up one morning and kissed his head. He recoiled and said, "Daddy, coffee gives you dragon breath." I switched to tea and he let me keep kissing his head. I also found that I slept better at night once I switched.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Bob Devlin said...

Funny what we do for our kids. When Chris was a baby I used to wear a moustache but everytime I would try to kiss him goodnight he would turn his head. That moustache was gone that night.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home