Thursday, December 13, 2007

Random Task

Well today's snowstorm fizzled out to a lot of rain. Although they are calling for more this weekend.

Being thrifty (the kids call it cheap) I'm keeping the house a balmy 68 degrees so far. The kids think it's cold so I tell them go outside for 10 minutes and you'll see how warm it is in here. But that means I have to stay bundled up at night. I can't sleep with a shirt on. I move around too much and get all twisted in it. And socks, either. Just can't do it. So that leaves.....your imagination (there's an early holiday present for the ladies).

3 interviews this week, one set up for Monday. Hope somethings hits soon.

I wonder if this will be Tony's next fitness review. I think he could do well with this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger hard.rox said...

We got nine inches of the powdery stuff yesterday. Waiting for the other foot to drop with Sat/Sun's storm.

Good luck with the interviews, Bob. Hoping for the best.

9:05 AM  
Blogger RedWifey said...

How did your interviews go?

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home