Tuesday, September 04, 2007

New Music Tuesday

I got the day right.

This one is actually a little new. On Tuesdays iTunes sends out emails and offers a free single every week. Even though I'm not Scottish I download them every week (you can usually download the whole album at a dicounted price if you get the single). You take your chance with them, I've received a few bombs. This one wasn't bad: Jon McLaughlin(not Mahavishnu - mental note to look what he is up to these days). He's a piano-based songwriter from Indiana whose songs talk of the mid-Western life(think John Mellencamp). I can't embed the video (seems his record company requested this) but here's the link to Beautiful Disaster, the first song I downloaded from iTunes.

1 Comments:

Blogger RedWifey said...

Surely TODAY will be THE day!?

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home