Tuesday, April 18, 2006

No workout today. In fact I slept in a little. Although I did wake up briefly at 4 am. I must be getting used to these early morning workouts.

And no travelling. It will probably be put off until next week. This week would have been good as the kids are not here. Oh well, looks like they'll have to spend a couple of days with Mom. Poor kids.

It was a beautiful day here in NYC, so I took a walk outside at lunchtime. Temps in the low 70's, sun shining. No jacket required. Apparently a lot of the ladies haven't read that memo yet. I took the walk to stretch out the glutes. The DL's and split squats have added a little bit of DOMS to them.

So after listening to the the Fitcast and getting Bill Hartman's golf newsletter I decided to try his core routine. I'll definitely need to work on this. I was able to get 1 minute on the planks but only 30 seconds on the side bridges. So these will be added twice a week as recommended by Bill until I bring them up to snuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger jennmedic said...

Planks and side bridges are awesome. One of my favorites, so relaxing. You can just let your mind wander then next thing you know its been 2 minutes!! Think happy thoughts or talk yourself into 10 more secs, when you hit your goal you'll be yelling woo hoooo in the gym :D

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home