Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update again

Spoke to Chris again today. He's not moving into Iraq just yet but he wasn't allowed to talk about what's going on. He sounded good but said I probably won't hear from him for a few weeks now. Again "Don't worry". The kid knows me too well.

On another note my nephew, Joe Devlin, currently goes to Lynchburg College in Virginia, where he is a pitcher on their baseball team. He won his 8th game last night (8-0)and is currently 3rd in ERA in the country among Division III pitchers. His dad is real proud of him, as we all are.

Had an interview today which I thought went real well. Hopefully I make it to the next round.

2 Comments:

Blogger Redlefty said...

That some good pitching!

All our best to Chris as well.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Hal Johnson said...

Wishing the best for Chris, and hoping that his dad will remember to take a deep breath now and then.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home