Sunday, April 06, 2008

Update

Although I haven't been able to speak with Chris since his return to Germany I have found out that he is deploying to Iraq as of today. If you can keep him in your prayers it would be appreciated. The more the better I would think.

Both Sean and Scott are playing on the high school golf team this year. So far the team is 2-0 and both have won their matches, Sean both times by 5 and 4, Scott by 10 holes and 5 and 4. Scott is a freshman and is playing with guys who played last year. The rest of the team has been chiding Sean that it looks like Scott will be better than him, which gets under Sean's skin. So he went out and shot 37 (4 over) for 9 last week to try to shut them up.

Nothing new on the job front for me. I have my resume at 2 companies but they haven't moved on the position in a few weeks (at least that's what the agencies have said). Fucking Republicans screwing up the economy. ;) Still working the crappy job just to keep food on the table and getting the house cleaned up so I can sell it. That will give me some relief from the money situation. Hopefully.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redlefty said...

Praying about all of it here!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home